Confess Your Identity
Recite Aloud Daily
Allow the Word of God to be Your Truth
Dare to Believe-Walk-in and Trust
1. I believe in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and I have eternal life. 1Jn5:13
2. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 2Cor5:21/Ph4:13
3. I am a new creation in Christ Jesus, born again by His resurrection from the dead, and justified by His blood. 2Cor5:17/1Pe1:3/Rom5:9
4. I was crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I – but Christ lives in me, and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me. Gal2:20
5. I am an over-comer for greater is the Holy Spirit of God who dwells in me than he that is in the world. 1Jn4:4
6. I am a son of God by faith in Christ Jesus, I have been baptized into Christ and I am clothed with Christ. The blessing of Abraham has come upon me through Jesus. Gal3:26-27
7. I am a son of God and I am led by the Spirit of God. Rom8:14
8. Of God am I in Christ Jesus. I was baptized into Christ Jesus, baptized into His death and buried with Him by baptism into death, but I am walking in the newness of life by his resurrection from the dead. 1Cor1:30/Rom6:4
9. I am the Gods’ workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which he prepared for me to do. Eph2:10.
10. I receive Gods’ abundant provision of grace and his free gift of righteousness and I reign in this life through my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Rom5:17
11. God has reconciled me unto Himself by the body of Christ’s flesh through death presenting me holy in his sight, unblamable, and unreprovable. Col1:22
12. I am complete in Christ and I am accepted in the Beloved. Col2:9/Eph1:11
13. I have been sanctified by the offering of the body of the Lord Jesus Christ once for all. Heb10:10
14. I have been washed, and I have been sanctified, and I have been justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of my God. 1Cor6:11
15. I overcome the enemy by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony. Rev12:11
16. I am young, and I am strong, and the word of God abides in me and I have overcome the evil one.1Jn2:14
17. I am strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. I am more than a conqueror through Christ who loved me. Eph6:10/Rom8:17
18. I am free from all condemnation because I am in Christ Jesus and the law of the Sprit of Life in Him has made me free from the law of sin and death.
19. The Holy Spirit bears witness with my spirit that I am a child of God. Because I am His child I am also His Heir. I am an heir of God and a joint heir with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. (All that the Father and Jesus own, is also my possession.)
20. In Christ I have redemption through his blood – even the remission of my sins – according to the riches of Gods’ grace which He has lavished on me with all wisdom and prudence.
21. I give thanks unto God who always causes me to triumph in Christ Jesus. 2Cor2:14
22. I give thanks and praise unto God who gives me victory through Jesus Christ my Lord. 1Cor15:57
23. I stand fast in the liberty wherewith Christ has made me free.
24. God has made me a partaker of the inheritance of the saints – He translated me from the dominion of darkness into the kingdom of His dear Son in whom I have redemption through his blood – even the remission of my sins.
25. God made him who knew no sin to be a sin offering for me in His death on the cross, that I might be made the righteousness of God in Him, in His glorious resurrection. 2Cor5:21
26. I am dead indeed unto sin – by the death of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and alive unto God through Jesus Christ my Lord. Rom6:11
27. By the cross of the Lord Jesus Christ, I am crucified unto the world and the world is crucified unto me. Gal 6:14.
28. Grace and peace are mine from my God and Father and my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
29. Blessed be the God and Father of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ – for he has blessed me with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Eph1:3
30. I have abundance and no lack. I am a cheerful giver. I give and it is given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over do men give unto my bosom.
31. My God supplies all my need according to his glorious riches by Christ Jesus. I lack for nothing for the Lord is my shepherd. Ph4:19/Ps 23:1
32. I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Eph1:3
33. God has delivered me from the dominion of darkness by the death of the Lord Christ Jesus and translated me into the kingdom of light by His glorious resurrection from the dead. Col1:13
34. Jesus loved me and washed me from my sins in His own blood, and made me to be a king and a priest unto my God and Father. Rev1:5-6
35. In Christ Jesus, I have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. – By the blood of Jesus I am free from poverty, sickness, disease, infirmity and lack in any area of my life. Col1:14
36. He took my infirmities and He bore my diseases – the chastisement of my peace was upon him and by His stripes I was healed. Is 53
37. I am free from all condemnation because I am in Christ Jesus and the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. Rom8:1-2
38. I am healed and whole in Christ Jesus. By his stripes I was healed. Mtt8:17/1Pe2:24
39. I am a new creation in Christ Jesus, free from all condemnation because the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. 2 Cor 5:15, Rom 8:1-2
40. I am a success. I am an over-comer. I am a new creation.
41. I am not ashamed of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ because it is His power for my salvation. Rom 1:16
42. Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law being made a curse for me, for it is written, ‘cursed is everyone that hangs on a tree.’ – and the blessing of Abraham has come upon me through Jesus Christ and I receive the promised blessing by faith.Gal3:13
43. The blood of Christ has purged me from all consciousness of sin that I may serve the Living God. Heb9:14
44. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, the Comforter. He is the anointing that I have received from the Father, who is and will always with me. I know him and I hear his voice. 1Cor6:19/Jn14:17
45. The Holy Spirit testifies of Jesus. He teaches me all things and guides me into all truth. He glorifies Jesus by taking from that which is his and making it known unto me. He brings to my remembrance whatsoever Jesus has said unto me. Jn15:26/16:13-14
46. I am not in the flesh but in the Spirit because the Spirit of the Living God lives in me. Rom8:9
47. My God quickens my mortal body by his Holy Spirit who dwells in me and I build up myself upon my most holy faith by praying in the Holy Ghost. Rom8:11/Jude20
48. I am baptized with the Holy Spirit and with fire. I am filled with the Holy Spirit and with faith. Lk3:16/ Acts6:5
49. I am joined unto the Lord and I am one spirit with him. I have the mind of Christ and I walk in the wisdom of the Holy Spirit. 1Cor6:17/1Cor2:16
50. I love my God and Father and I do whatsoever he commands me. Jn14:31
51. I am a fisher of men, a winner of souls, and my God confirms his word that I preach with signs and wonders done in the name of Jesus. Mk16:17
52. The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
53. It is God who works in me both to will and to do of his good pleasure and his word works effectually in me because I believe. Ph2:13/1Thess2:13
54. I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
55. My faith stands in the power of God and not in the wisdom of man. All things are possible unto me because I can believe. 1Cor2:5/Mk9:23
56. I have God given dominion and authority over the fish of the sea, the fowl of the air, over the cattle, over all the earth and over every living thing that moves upon the earth. Gen1:26/27
57. Being justified by faith, I have peace with God, through Jesus Christ my Lord, through whom also, I have access by faith into this grace wherin I now stand and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only so but I also rejoice in tribulations, knowing that tribulation works patience, and patience experience, and experience hope. And hope never fails, for the love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit who has been given unto me.
58. I am dead to sin by the death of the Lord Jesus Christ and I am free from sin. Rom6:6
59. Now in Christ Jesus, I have been brought near unto God by the blood of Christ. Eph2:13
60. I have boldness by the blood of Jesus to enter into the holiest, the very presence of God. Heb9:14
61. The love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit who dwells in me. Rom5:5
62. His divine power has given unto me all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that has called me to glory and virtue. He has given unto me his exceeding great and precious promises and by these I partake of the divine nature, escaping the corruption that is in the world through lust. I walk in divine health.
63. My mind is being renewed daily by the word of God and I am proving the good, acceptable and perfect will of God. My mind is set on the things of the Spirit and I walk in the Spirit.
64. God fills me with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. Col1:9
65. I take hold of Gods’ abundant provision of wisdom and his free gift of righteousness and I reign in life through Jesus Christ my Lord.